To be in compliance with county and state recommendations, CH Fellowship will be taking the following measures and ask you to please honor the following requests:
1. If you are in an at-risk group, please stay healthy and continue to join us online. Be safe!
2. Maintain social distancing at all times. Please do not congregate at the entrance and be sure to wear a mask. Should you forget, we will have masks available.
3. There will be no children’s ministry yet, so if you plan on brining your children, we ask that you hold their hands when entering the sanctuary and have them sit next to you at all times. Children may not wander around the sanctuary as we would not be able to maintain proper social distancing.
4. Please sit in the open pews only. Do not enter the blocked off pews. Members of the same household may sit together. Please wear a mask especially when singing!
5. Please refrain from shaking hands or hugging (unless in the same household). We know this is tough for our church family as we are all very close, but we want to be safe!
6. We ask you to bring a pen and bible as the common shared items must be removed from the pews.
7. When exiting the church, please file out by rows and keep moving outside of the building.
Changes we will make to keep you safe:
1. Social distancing signs and floor markers will be provided to remind us of safe distances.
2. We will be asking a few questions on how you are feeling and take a no-contact temperature reading. Anyone not feeling well or with a temperature will be asked to please go home and get better.
3. The first 4 pews and every other pew will be blocked off to keep proper distance from the worship team and different households.
4. Hand sanitizer and masks will be available at the entrance
5. The sanctuary will be sanitized before each service
6. The Leadership Team will stay abreast of all new changes and requirements as time passes and will communicate them to the church family
7. Know that we love you all and want us all to be safe and healthy. God is good and we will come through this even stronger!